Some folks don't have the time, programs, or patience to learn how to create cinemagraphs and gifs for their clients,
but would love to offer them as a little something extra....
and that's where I come in.
so how the gosh darn heck does this work?
1. Before you head out to shoot, I'll give you the lowdown on the best way to capture your raw materials. This usually means deciding on if you want to shoot video vs a burst of still frames, and I'll have a list of do's and don'ts for you to keep handy!
2. Once you have all your raw materials, you'll stick em into a Dropbox folder and send them over to me! We'll discuss what your idea for your cinemagraph/GIF is and if it's possible to accomplish the end result or if we need to tweak the idea a bit! This is also the time to work on a custom color preset for me to use so I can match the style of your own work so your GIF fits in as seamlessly as possible.
3. I get to work! Depending on how quickly we can communicate and get adjustments made, your final products will be delivered to you via Dropbox within 3-5 business days.
what all do I get?
In your finished folder, per cinemagraph, you'll be getting:
- the actual GIF format in two sizes, (medium + large)
- a GIPHY link for social media sharing, (best for Facebook!)
- an mp4 video file for social media sharing, (best for Instagram!).
If you want a badass tangible version of your GIF, lenticular prints are available to purchase!
(seriously, they're really flippin' cool)
Fantastic - How do I start?
Click the button below, fill out the form, and board the gif-tastic party train with me!!!
(You'll receive a response in 24 hours or less to begin the first steps!)